Sunday 26 May 2024 19:36:35 PHT

Inang-Angan seen from below.

Inang-Angan seen from below.
Photo and copyright by Jeroen Hellingman

The Inang-Angan or stairs that connect the lower part of Loon town and the pier with the upper part, where the church and the convent is located. Constructed between 1847 and 1849.

Send this picture as a postcard!

< previous picturenext picture >