Sunday 21 July 2024 18:43:00 PHT


Photo and copyright by Jeroen Hellingman

The Inang-Angan or stairs that connect the lower part of Loon town and the pier with the upper part, where the church and the convent is located. Constructed between 1847 and 1849.

This picture shows the massive pillars that give the stairs their impressive appearance.

Send this picture as a postcard!

< previous picturenext picture >