Apple Potato Salad Recipe
IJsselstein, Wednesday, 5 October 2005 16:49:08
|4 pcs small Potatoes
|4 pcs Celery stalks
|1 pcs Apple, Delicious (A type of apple)
|0.25 cup Dressing, no oil
|0.25 ts Dill, optional
- Slice the potatoes into bite size pieces and boil until tender, but not soft.
- Peel the apple and slice into bite size pieces (sprinkle with lemon juice until ready to use). Chop the celery finely.
- Cool the potatoes by draining and placing in pan of ice water.
- Cool the potatoes by draining and placing in pan of ice water. Combine all ingredients and mix with dressing and dill if desired.
- Melba uses Medford Farms (tm) Creamy Dill No-Oil Dressing. Chill several hours. It is quick and delicious.
Thanks to Melba Dano Muto for sharing this recipe.